[Bathing new experience] Kustie's petal shower gel, elegant and fresh aroma, let me raise my hand and spread my confidence and charm!!!!

I feel that the fragrance of a woman is really important~~

I like to collect fragrances, and I like the feeling of being surrounded by fragrance anytime, anywhere.

Especially the fragrance of flowers and plants, it is really able to heal the hearts of girls.

Go home and get a fragrant hot bath after work.

Not only wash away the dirt, but also alleviate the fatigue and pressure of the whole day.

After washing the skin, it feels refreshing and comfortable, lying on the bed~ you can fall asleep safely.

I recently experienced Kusti's hand-picked floral scented shower gel. The light floral scent is really good for summer.

Especially in the summer, I am so sweaty, I am very embarrassed to go close to others.

So I usually get used to spraying a little perfume when I go out. In fact, spraying perfume is just as polite as makeup.

But the perfume should be chosen for the taste, otherwise it would be easy to be hated if it is very thick and smelly.

Fortunately, my husband also likes perfume as much as I do, and usually has the habit of collecting perfume.

Spray different perfumes every day, and the body smells anytime, anywhere.

I didn’t expect that I even had a floral fragrance in the shower.

There is really a feeling of being surrounded by happiness>///<

Kustie Austin Hand Picking Flower Fragrance Shower Gel

I believe that many girls like to leave a charming fragrance with you!

When I was close to my husband, I liked to hear him say that you are so sweet today! Which perfume is sprayed?

At this time, I can confidently say to him~ I don't sneeze! This is the natural fragrance of just taking a shower (haha)

So the fragrance-filled bath product is my beautiful and confident machine XD

Kustie Austin Hand Picking Flower Fragrance Shower Gel This package is newly redesigned into 500ml

And add microcapsule fragrance technology to make the fragrance last longer

Total: Morning Dew Rose / Fresh Jasmine / Dawn Sakura / Lavender Starry 4 Floral Fragrance

Morning dew rose & fresh jasmine, I like these two fragrances very much.

Fresh jasmine is a new taste, really suitable for summer

The morning dew rose into a fresh and fragrant aroma

Is a very feminine sweet romantic atmosphere

Kustie Austin Hand Picking Flower Fragrance Body Wash (Morning Rose)

I really like the rose flower~

This no doubt is a taste that will make girls fall in love.

Soft, slightly sweet, fresh floral, is a very textured rose

With it, I don’t think I need perfume at all.

The taste is super fragrant ~~~~ and the fragrance of the body is very natural and long-lasting. Awesome! !

Extrusion is a crystal clear texture, see the real petals

In addition to the natural long-lasting fragrance, it also adds a soft and moist formula.

After washing, there will be no dry and tight feeling, which is suitable for people with dry skin.

Romantic with a touch of rose petals~

The fragrance spread throughout the bathroom, as if in an exotic romance from Florence>///<

Kustie Austin Handpicked Flower Fragrance Body Wash (Fresh Jasmine)

I really like jasmine flowers~

Rich and fresh fragrance is fascinating

Xiaomei is also the first time to see the petals in the shower gel is really super beautiful~

Kustie's Austin shower gel is made by hand picking fresh petals and pure floral dew.

Not only can you feel the fragrance of flowers when you are bathing

Its taste is persistent, very comfortable and not pungent

Body Wash

Fresh jasmine comes from a mysterious and beautiful Moroccan mood

It has already produced a strong aroma when pressed out.

Although the aroma is rich, it is very fresh and elegant.

It is surrounded by a strong fragrance when bathing~ It is really enjoyable!

After a whole day of work, bathing is my most relaxing and enjoyable moment!

Hand picking flowers to do X fragrance microcapsule technology perfect combination ~

Let the fresh jasmine have a very moisturizing atmosphere, and the refreshing aroma after a long time in the bath

As if you are in a beautiful mountain town, enjoy the beautiful fragrance of nature!

Fine and very dense foam gently removes dirt

The feeling of skin care when bathing is really great!

Initpintu_ copy

It is not irritating after skin test, it is a completely unburdened body care product.

Treat each skin very intimately, even if the whole family uses it.

Of course, the petal shower gel is not only for girls, but the size of the whole family is very suitable!

Body Wash

Kustie's petal shower gel has a lot of bubble washes.

The delicate foam makes the skin gentler. Massage while taking a bath is also a pleasure!

I can take out the dense foam quickly, I really like the smooth touch of the skin~

Its small size can quickly remove dirt from the pores.

When washing, it seems that the skin is as comfortable as the skin care products~

It won't dry up very hydrated, and it won't feel clean at all.

Just like my second skin, no skin burden

Natural plant scent makes people feel good

Kustie's petal shower gel has a fascinating fragrance.

The reason I will recommend it is the refreshing feeling of the skin after washing!

Some shower gels are not greasy and dirty after use, or they are washed too clean and dry.

And this is not just a fresh fragrance, I like it even after washing.

You must try to see this feeling >///<

My body is always fragrant, even my husband loves the 2 bottles of fragrance.

But he loves the scent of lavender, so I decided to buy more  + + lavender star shower gel

This will give you a different scent every day.

This summer, Kusty's petal shower gel helps us check

You don't have to worry about the body getting wet and sticky, and it's all sweaty.

Feel the sexy woman fragrance at any time. Easily fascinated the other half>///<

Kustie's petal shower gel allows each woman to simultaneously express a refreshing, fragrant side

Wear gorgeous fashion temperament on the skin to create a woman's unique charm

Every little action, the moment of raising your hand, will give off the brilliance of self-confidence and fascination!

Kustie's petal shower gel is the No.1 fragrance in my heart, and I have a good mood in my first love anytime, anywhere.

Although it is already a wife, it is very good to use the petal shower gel with my husband to increase the taste of life!

The two people are fragrant and cuddly together, and the elegant and fresh aroma makes me happy every moment~~

If you don't like to rub perfume, but in the summer, you are afraid of sweating and smelling.

Try Kustie's petal shower gel!

Go shopping, ^^