Experience in the work

Working in the court's joint service center, in addition to doing your job well, you must learn to get along with colleagues in different work situations. Among them, I often practice how to concentrate on my work, and I need to take care of and help each other with my colleagues. Because we are all in the front line of the people facing the people in the court, although I only need to face the personnel who sent the documents to the authorities, as well as the mails of the post office and the various home delivery companies, but the colleagues next to them are all kinds of services for the people. Functions, such as litigation counseling, collection, payment, deposit, and the staff of the Domestic Violence Prevention Center where the municipal government is stationed. At work, maybe we can't help each other, but psychologically, we still have to support and support each other.

I am the person who came to work at this center at the latest. Recently, because there is another colleague who wants to take a long vacation, I have recently added a new recruit, so I am still a rookie in the office. Work in it, learn how to calm down in the movement, how to work with colleagues of all kinds (up to the heads of different departments, colleagues in different departments and departments, as well as alternatives, workers, and even because of the nature of work, I also have the opportunity to face the people from top to bottom in the whole hospital...), although the content of the work is not too difficult or too heavy for me, but in terms of the skills to get along with others, it is true to me. It is a big challenge and a test.

I choose to take care of the work within my responsibility first. As for people to get along with each other, I choose to cope with and respond in a passive way. Because people must be aware of each other slowly, I choose an attitude that does not presuppose a position, starting with being a bystander and slowly learning about the culture of a workplace. So although it started to feel very hard and painful, I believe this is just a process. As the work gets better and better, and the people in the environment and the way they work are becoming more and more familiar, they will know more and more. response.

Now I can do my best every day today. This is working in Chiayi. It is a good state. Regardless of whether the documents received on the day are huge or medium, basically, I will adjust to the time I can get off work on the same day. Only if there is a lot of work on the day, I will use the noon break to start the work and continue to make a paragraph before eating lunch, and then I will continue to work soon after lunch, and there is no lunch break, so I will be able to do so in the afternoon. The work of the day will be completed.

Previously, my direct supervisor hoped that I could reduce the error rate to zero. I also adjusted myself to this work goal every day, hoping to meet the requirements of the supervisor. In fact, I am not afraid to face the challenge of unknown work, because some seniors can ask me to ask, so as long as I can teach with humility, and at the time of work, careful and careful, I am very hopeful about the work that the supervisor has given me. Can do it, but also do the best. This is my basic requirement for my attitude towards work.

After I started working, I used to prefer quiet and focused work. However, some people have to talk to the public because they have to face the people (such as colleagues in the Lawsuit Counseling Division). Other colleagues are at the counter. Therefore, it is also acceptable to speak when facing the public. However, some colleagues are not only talking to the public, but also accustomed to working and looking for a topic to chat. I prefer to focus on work, even when I need to talk when I work, I can be silent all day. The work can be done without talking or chatting. But in the face of colleagues who are not as accustomed to me, I also learn to respect the personality of others, and then just be a listener's role, and give space to colleagues who like to talk and chat while working.

Sometimes when working, when you encounter unfamiliar situations, you will still feel scared, worried, and retreat, but as long as you are willing to try and face, I believe that you can do it better than once.

Although I don't know if I will face the transfer of my post, I have another colleague who takes a long vacation. I hope that I can continue to stay in this job now, and I will be more familiar with the work I have learned before, because I always feel that learning is endless, and it is a repetitive work. However, if you study carefully, there is still a lot to learn. Where I can learn, I hope that I can do one thing and repeat it all the time to be familiar and very good. This is also the hope that I can continue to correct and adjust my working status. Then you can make the supervisor feel at ease and feel satisfied with yourself.

Although the supervisor encountered a place she felt I needed to improve, most of them would tell me directly, but I think it is so good, because then I will know what the supervisor's requirements are. However, if I have an idea, I will also tell the supervisor, because only by telling the supervisor, she will know how much I have to do and how much to improve.

But a while ago, after a night and holiday duty officer accepted the documents and parcels, because the parcel was relatively large, he got the warehouse of the police room and did not register it on the duty book. A total of three parcels were missed. And a courier with paper. Until Tuesday, the clerk inquired me about the items he had purchased. After asking the home delivery company to answer the case that it had been delivered to the court on Saturday, the documents and packages that we received on duty on a weekly basis did not have the items that he purchased. So he went to the police room to ask, and found out that there are four items and documents on the holiday in the warehouse of the police room. As a result, when a police officer from the police room called to give me a call, the tone and attitude were so bad that I felt that he was just about to blame.

In fact, there will be such an incident, in which there is a problem of negligence that needs improvement. However, I have chosen not to honestly discuss this matter with the immediate governor. I am still a bit guilty about this matter, because some of them are inevitable, but if there is no response, the same thing will not happen again after the failure.

I still feel a little regretful now, because I feel that honesty is still very important, because only by honestly telling the problem and letting the supervisor know it, the supervisor can also give me more correct questions about where the real problem lies and how it should be improved afterwards. The direction. Maybe, I really should consider, report this matter to the supervisor...

Although there are many things, I have been more active than before. However, for honesty, I feel that I still have something to do. Because the Chinese people use the evil to promote goodness as a virtue, but if they find some problems, but they are afraid to happen again next time, then only honestly ask, consult and discuss with the supervisor to know how the right way should face. And processing.

Every day, I face the same colleagues. The daily work content has a fixed direction, process and rhythm. After daily work and training, I am more and more familiar with the working environment and content. The ecology in the same office is becoming more and more aware of how to adapt, tolerate and accept. More respect is also surrendered to the supervisors who are still in charge of different departments, and more accept the personality and relationship mode of different colleagues. After all, in the same office, although there are different divisions, each person seems to face the parties and work alone, in fact, they still affect each other.

So, although I didn't spend a lot of time chatting with them after work, I know that I am still part of that office. We are all a team and the direction is the same.