[Baby] Novice mother carefully chooses NO1, baby urinary children's favorite, super breathable Pampers first grade diaper

Let's share my child, baby, peeing child's favorite today

From pregnancy, I am a mother who loves to buy and love to do online homework.

Maybe because it is the first child, plus my personality is to compare the tortoise,

Aiko's heartfelt enthusiasm and maternal love burst into the shed, and early to help his son to do everything.

The habit I usually buy is a penny.

I don’t like to use it casually. Of course, even children are not casual.

When buying a baby, it is not a preparation, always thinking about doing your best to give your son the best.

So when I was born, my family was set up with all the artifacts for childcare~~

But at that time, every friend wanted to come to the center of the month to see me, and some would directly ask me what is missing.

I said that all the other ones are bought and bought. Only one thing is that I will never buy enough.

Please buy Pampers Pampers first-level diaper diaper. I will give it to me in Japan~ (Mom is dare to open the door after birth)

As a result, a lot of friends really sent me a box and a box.

My friends are really good to me~~~ (Send other gifts too~ Love you!)

I will specifically name the Pampers for a first-level diaper. Of course there are reasons.

In fact, the mother who gave birth to three years before N said to me.

Children are prone to diaper rash, so diapers should be carefully selected.

The best brand on the market is Pampers, and you should use this for kids in the future!

Therefore, I actually had an inexplicable and familiar impression of Pampers.

Of course, there are countless times to check the recommendations of local moms.

With the addition of a big belly to the store, I learned that Pampers Japan has been listed in Taiwan.

At that time, when I talked with my husband, I only gave my son a version in Japan!

Pampers Pampers first class diaper

However, Japan is 100% manufactured, and it is also used by Japanese hospitals for ten years.

I don’t have to think about other brands when I love Japanese goods.

However, there are actually the most important reasons.

That is, my child has been very cool in the center of the month, and the brother is inseparable.

Our month center is to use the Pampers for the baby.

(A concept that is not intended to come directly into the pit)

I am very comfortable sitting outside, my baby is also very well cared for, and I will have the opportunity to share it with everyone again.

To be honest, I haven’t seen a few moon centers like them.

Let each baby use Pampers to help the first grade diaper

Let me feel very happy for my son's delicate ass~

Now that the baby is born for three months, we are still a die-hard fan of Pampers~

Little baby may want us to take him to fly Belgium and pee children p.k,

Since childhood, I have to pay tribute to the peeing children in Belgium.

Until now, it’s a tribute to a mother’s box.

I miss the unlimited supply of diapers when I live in the center of the month (far look)

After the birth of a child, everyone will continue to send me Pampers Pampers first-level diaper diaper Thank you!

Diapers really have to be carefully selected, and the husbands really want to listen to the words of their wives, because the boys don’t understand.

Mothers are so cautious about diapers, just like women are choosing sanitary napkins.

It’s not like it’s good, it’s also skin-friendly, breathable, dry, and it’s best to use it.

Good diapers will make parents go to heaven,

The diaper is related to the baby's ass in the urine, the process of the stool is still dry and breathable,

After all, it is used 24 hours a day, we must let the baby wear enough skin comfort.

Pampers Pampers first class diaper

What makes my picky mom my favorite is that it has a fluffy inner surface.

Very feathery and fluffy like feathers, it feels soft and comfortable.

It is lighter and softer than the previous diaper, which protects your baby's delicate butt.

This is very important, because you can't wear it if you don't feel comfortable wearing it!

There are vent holes in the inner and outer surface. I also took the diaper and used it to blow the air. The air is circulating in both directions~

The hot summer is simply a summer artifact!

Newborns are actually very easy to pull soft,

So the diaper is related to whether the baby is easy to fry,

I like Pampers' first-grade diapers, which have a 3D structure.

It can effectively separate loose stools and allow urine to be absorbed quickly.

These isolations are very important because sometimes the baby is still asleep,

Parents have not immediately discovered that the diaper is wet,

Let the baby's ass not be uncomfortable~

Of course, the diaper's covered mother is very caring,

Is it related to whether the urine will overflow?

So preventing side leakage is super important! The card is full of cards

Every time you pack your diaper, you will feel at ease!

And it's especially cool, there is an independent code on each diaper~

Simply put, the diaper has its birth certificate.

Let my mother use it with confidence.

Buy genuine company goods

Many importers on the Internet are now traders who have never heard of it.

Or the manufacturer only writes P&G, it is probably parallel imports,

How can we ensure that we buy the quality source for the baby?

Very simple~

There are Chinese labels on the products, you can see

The importer is: Baoqiao Home Products Co., Ltd.

Is the genuine company goods!

The reason for not buying parallel imports is that diapers are paper products.

If there is no strict control of the shipping process and storage environment

Or it is impossible to confirm the source of the parallel importer's products and the way the products are shipped.

It is easy to cause damp or other problems.

When I was still alive, I once saw a thing called diaper artifact on the market.

Simply put, it is to monitor the baby, is the diaper wet, and I really want to buy it!

However, after I finished using the Pampers Pampers, I felt that I didn’t spend much money.

The reason is that there is no peeing,

The middle line is enough for you to see clearly and clearly!

No urine is yellow, urine is blue

The son will not speak, let the mother know that I want to change the cloth!

I want to prevent diaper rash, that is, if the diaper is wet, we will change the cloth quickly~

And don't wake up the child to confirm the diaper in your sleep.

In exchange for the quietness of the parents’ ears,

Like my son, he weighed 3900 from birth and was 58 cm tall.

Let my mother eat the whole meal, and also be the tallest child in the 2018 Zhongshan Hospital.

It is hard to break records so far.

At the beginning, I was worried that my son’s diaper would not be able to stop.

Fortunately, the Pampers first level to face our big belly and Michelin honey thighs are very inclusive,

The glued strip has twice the stretch.

Before drinking milk, the stomach will not be uncomfortable after drinking milk.

Let the young darling who just got drunken enough to sleep~

A pee child is a very early child.

It is now an invincible three-month special force.

After learning to turn over, I want to learn to climb quickly.

You can see a baby in the bed with a strange caterpillar gesture always wants to collide,

If the diaper is not very awkward to live with him, such activity is very easy to leak urine.

With his gameplay, he is deeply tired of being a mother.

Son, can you not want to grow up so fast?

A good diaper can make this active and powerful little cockerel safely twist and not urinate.

It is a little bit to let the mother work less, otherwise the mother is very easy to be old!

From God, I am already a mother! It doesn't look like my mother!

Until now, my mother has been a mother for more than three months!

I feel that parenting is like a man’s experience of being a man who loves to talk.

The best way to meet people who don’t know who want to get ripe quickly is to talk about having children, parenting, mothers (limited births)

I really think that there are so many things that can be exchanged and exchanged.

We are all good friends on the road to childcare~ not alone!

You can use your own diapers to write and share them.

I feel very happy to be the same as my mom who loves to check the information on the Internet!

Pampers Pampers first class diaper

It will really be the best choice for finding a good diaper to give your child a way to parenting.